This Page

has been moved to new address

My Reality TV Experience in Extreme Gardening

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Awake at the Whisk: My Reality TV Experience in Extreme Gardening

Monday, April 12, 2010

 

My Reality TV Experience in Extreme Gardening

Tonight on the DIY Network, this happy blogger faces the biggest gardening challenge of her life (thus far) in a show called Turf War. Tune in to watch the muscle-aching work, the dirt, and the drama. (In an Awake at the Whisk twist, there might even be cake!)

This is reality TV at its most real, as my husband and I battle our neighbors to redesign our dream back yard in a mere two days. As I'm sure you can guess, our final design provides us with plenty of room for outdoor dining.

Tune in at 7:00 PM Pacific tonight on the DIY Network (cable). It will air nationally, so if you're not in Cali, check your local listing for Turf War show times.

Here's a sneak peak.

Let me know what you think! I haven't seen it yet, so I'm anxious for the big reveal. And if I embarrass myself, it was all in the name of a beautiful back yard. (The adjacent photo shows me getting set up with my mic.)

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]